Sunday, February 10, 2008

Blogger Virgin

Ok so I am finally coming to the dark side... I use to think that MySpace was the cool thing to do and then I found out that the only people using that are teenagers and pedophiles so I decided to convert to Blogging. Tom and I don't have any children...yet, however we do have a very high maintnence and special needs Bichon named Napoleon. So we feel that we are being very well prepared for parenthood. Tom and I have been married for over a year and a half and just moved again for the third time! No, you are not reading Ryan and Mary's blog, we just haven't been able to settle down! This time it looks promising. We found a very cute house near the airport in Baltimore and are loving our 5 minute commute. The house was built in 1930 and has lots of charm. We hope to start and finish our family (2 kids max!) before we move again. I guess we will have to wait and see!
p.s. I apologize for my horrible spelling I tried to spell check but it doesn't seem to be working. :(

2 comments:

Mary said...

YEAH!!! You are now offically cool!! We miss you...wish you were here with us for the next 6 weeks!!

Kris & Amy said...

Hi Katie!! I'm glad you have a blog now so I can read about you guys! :) Hope everything is going well!

About Me

My photo
We have been married for just over three years and both work for Southwest Airlines. I am a Stewardess:) and Tom is a Ramp agent. We have a 4 year old Bichon named Napoleon and a 1 1/2 year old Pit bull named Leroy.They are our babies:)